1. - Top - End - #591
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (OOC Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
    I got a grab bag of random knowledge in my BLS in English, especially since most of the RPG players at the college were in Philosophy.

Nietzche really maps better than any other Philosophy I know to the actions of Ogres as portrayed in the lore, assuming one doesn't just view them as Stupid Evil.

So I retro-applied what I knew when fleshing out Mor'Lag. The SWEU Sith were also an ingredient. But the single biggest factor was the Nietzchean civilization from Andromeda, which was based notes from Gene Roddenberry from when he considered making a Space Opera, but before he decided on making a new Trek series

...hi. I want 2 play a paladin in training? she's not super great at any of it but has a temper tho! also her family is very frowny at her rn

(But I never would have guessed that Philosophy students would be the most into face to face RPG stuff. I would have guessed drama or even English literature types would love it more.)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Ahahaha

Marion: “I hope this light-happy frootloop doesn’t mistake me for one of those -crazy- warlocks. Harrumph.”

Also Marion: *Glides from the dark while a fearful soprano choir croons their baleful elegy* “The burning blade are FOOLS who know nothing of TRUE power. Rest assured that -they- are no threat. Muahaha..”
    I read this a few days ago.... literally laughed out loud. Went to work. Forgot about it totally. Then came here and laughed even more.

Marion truly is love.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    Re: Aleeana, yep! Full sister. All Isaera’s siblings are full. There’s also the cousins, about which we have seen less.

As for NPC’s, JWL, don’t you worry; you’ll get more than you know what to do with!
    omg I feel like everyone else is so.....+obsessed+....with the cousins. Like, MrAbdiel is talking about them here out of the blue with no prompting from anyone at all especially not me. And Isaera was talking to one earlier in story maybe. Even Plaids, too! Wow this peer pressure is so intense what choice do I have? Oh well!

(might need to befriend Aleeana after all to get the inside track...huh)
    Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2022-02-06 at 02:07 PM.