View Single Post

Thread: As You Command OOC

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default As You Command OOC

Welcome everyone. This is set up for some of the strategizing and all of the OOC discussion, clarifying questions and the like. I've reposted the links to your character sheets here and am going to set up a rudimentary notes page of your realm and army size, as well as your relationships with other powers once such a thing becomes relevant. If you have any ideas for formatting that go right ahead and make suggestions.

Dark Lord : Lamorak, once called son of Marcellian, now son of Mala'kharn..
    Spymaster, Archivist and Commandant: Cypher
    Faithful Servant: Maiabel
    Manservant and Squire: Sharkan Kajeem Tyger

I think a lot of the backstory relationships between characters but to deepen that just a little bit I'd like it if one everyone could state what their character's opinion of at least one of the other character's here is. Whether a rival for power, one of the few people you can make your black heart trust, an easily manipulated tool or something else entirely.

This is going to become the database, but ignore most of these for now. This isn't going to turn into a game of resource management or anything, but even dark lord's need to get their forces from somewhere. If there's anything else you'd like me to track, feel free to suggest it.

Spoiler: MILITARY FORCES AVAILIBLE
    Show

2 Marcelian Style Human Infantry Units
    1 Marcelian Style Light Cavalry Unit

Captured Equipment for 3 Marcelian Style Infantry units
    Captured Catapults for 1 Artillery Unit

Captured Marcelian Flagship, The Virtuous, Manned by Pirates. No Marine Complement
    Captured Beastclan Greatship, Waverider
    Eight Caravels, Skirmishing Fleet

Spoiler: RESOURCES OF THE DARK LORD'S DOMAIN
    Show

Crumbling Castle
    -Basements Partially Searched, Excavation Needed to Continue
    Barren Island
    -Saltpetre Deposits Identified
    -Samphire and Shellfish sufficient to support 2 Units indefinetly

Spoiler: OTHER PLAYERS ON THE BOARD
    Show

King Marcellian the Younger, Kingdom Ravaged, Shipyards Undergoing Repair, Prestigious Reputation as Holy Warrior, Military Weakened but Intact

Lore Document

Now I want to open the IC in Media Res rather than starting with a drawn out council meeting, but I don't have a starting mission in particular picked out and I do want this to be largely player driven. I do have some general ideas though. If you tell me what your top priority is IC I'll start you on a mission to achieve that end. Drk Lord gets final say but all comments are welcome.

Link to the IC.
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2022-06-20 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.