Unfortunately, I don't have a gift for the nitty-gritty of nation-building, much though I enjoy hearing people talk about it. As such I don't really have much to add to what's already been discussed. I would like to think that Maiabel might have a bit of pull with the pirates, if for no other reason than that she's fought beside them (well, flanked the enemy with them) and they've seen what she can do in battle. I hope they respect her at least a little, because otherwise Maiabel's not the charismatic type and she has no skill in Diplomacy, only a synergy bonus from Bluff.

The talk of using our skills to go dungeon-delving does remind me - Chameleon gives me access to spellcasting. I've only got 2nd-level spells at the moment, but if we need some minor divine casting, Maiabel's your girl. I can also cast arcane spells, but I need a spellbook to do that... so that depends on Cypher being willing to lend me his.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
Do you guys have personal character projects you'd like to deliniate?
Maiabel, by and large, is attempting to reforge her character into one with no will of her own. However, there is still one thing she wants for herself - revenge. I may have alluded to a betrayal in her backstory, by another noble house that was supposed to be her family's ally. If there's one thing Maiabel wants for herself, it's to see that house ruined for what they've done.