View Single Post

Thread: As You Command OOC

1. - Top - End - #26
    Ettin in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: As You Command OOC

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    I am big keen, gang. I have a fleet of posts to do tonight, and Lamorak’s is high on the list; so I’ll pull the trigger this evening!

Edit: Ready to roll. JBE, I was alarmed to discover that Curse Spewing went from +1 in the Book of Vile Darkness to +3 in the MIC, so I choked, and exchanged it for Charging on the lance, which is +1. Hope that's fine.
    Yeah that's fine. Thanks for your honesty in that as I do think it's a fairer reflection of the power of curse spewing items.

Quote Originally Posted by Waistcoatwill View Post
    Awesome! Being paranoid, Cypher will probably save one fly spell for himself. Maiabel and Sharkan, which of you do you think would benefit from it most? It'll last for 7 minutes.

Cypher is pretty naff at range but will either fly up to fight or use tanglefoot bags thrown via a sling if that's allowed JBE? Also, can I cast heroics on him twice for two different feats? I'm indecisive between Improved trip and disarm so might go with both if possible.

Against a druid he has no specific anti caster spells prepped apart from dispel magic (learning point for him and me), but Bands of Steel from his weapon might lock it down if he can't become a large creature. He's totally happy to smack the druid around and can take the hit for a non-lethal attack with little bother I imagine.
    A tanglefoot bag weighs like eight times as much as a sling bullet, so I don't think that combo could really be justified. I'm fine with Heroics stacking though.
    Last edited by JbeJ275; 2022-02-12 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarMonkey1 View Post
    I suddenly feel that my character is not as optimized as it could be...

Oh well, it should still be fun.