Bertelis gives Siobhan a compassionate look; though his eyes are watering from frequent sneezing, not overwelling emotion.

"It would be the very height of knavery to abandon you here after what you have endured, my lady. We shall see that you are..." He pauses, eyes unfocusing, then continues. "...Taken care of until-" He suddenly turns to the side to sneeze, as the elusive outburst creeps up on him. He shakes his head a little, trying to focus. "...Until we can learn about your family in Talabheim, and see you safely settled. Your father had valor in him, to deliver you at such an awful cost. We are bound to honor that effort." This is not strictly true; no one but himself is honorbound to anything, but he takes the liberty of talking that way anyway.

Addressing Wighard and the rest of the group, he begins again: "Much as I want to report right away to the town fathers, it is less than seemly to carry this body around. I should like us to go at once to the local priest of Morr; who undoubtedly has helpers who can most reverantly deal with the content of the armor. And later in the evening I shall cajole a local armorer into cursing their apprentice to make the vacated suit suitable for purpose again - a job I feel I shall generously tip for. The trading we can do after we make our report - so I should think, the Morrites, then the Town Fathers, then whatever market we can find... Then perhaps a solid night's sleep." He looks between his companions for input, although he seems ready to start tapping passers by on the shoulder to ask where to find the shrine of Morr.