Quote Originally Posted by Dorni View Post
Regarding how the characters have met, Flint is an out-of-towner who got trapped here which doesn't lend itself well to having known the other characters as Flint. I think I prefer that Flint hasn't met any of the other PCs as Flint as it plays into his house-of-cards identity juggling. I'm on board for having crossed paths with the other PCs as Helios though. Helios is a particular foe of the Suneaters but he'll also fight the other villains when they show up. I could see Floral and Helios having crossed paths that way. I don't think that Kal or Nope has done much of the way of hero'ing yet though?
This is correct -- Kal's relatively new on the hero scene, it might even be fair to say that she's more of a costumed vigilante than a proper hero, at this stage. After reading your character more carefully, I realized he was an out-of-towner, which puts the kibosh on the hospital angle. Sorry for missing that the first time!

Quote Originally Posted by Quellian-dyrae View Post
Makes sense. So I'll operate on the assumption that Lily knows Kal and Floral knows Helios at least in passing.
Sounds good -- I'll work off of that assumption, as well.