Thread: Wrath of the Righteous: The Video Game

1. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: Wrath of the Righteous: The Video Game

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    Spoiler: Still character spoiler
    Show

I could have lived with her being unrepentantly evil.
    But the serial killer stuff kinda gets me a bit. One thing if she did evil for personal gain.
    Another if she just does it because she gets off from it.

Honestly i newer even considered her worthy of redemption.
    In part because there didnt seem to be a genuine desire for it. And i think her victims deserved justice.

Though curiously. She seems like the only person able to hide her nature from Ember.
    When even Demon Lords or the Architech herself has failed in concealing stuff from her.

Still. Interesting way to divert the game from the pnp adventure.
    Who was the plot important corpse?

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't know the details, I've never played the adventure path or even read it. But after you wake up in the crevice in the opening minutes, the corpse she's standing over (identified by Anevia as a librarian's aide) is supposed to be a major quest-giver and plot driver for the campaign.

Also, gotta agree with some evil characters don't need to be redeemed. Regill is one, in my mind. However they actually had me believing that Camillia could be saved and that simply isn't the case, and she's the kind of evil that simply cannot be allowed. Self-important jackasses and ruthless crusaders are acceptable, serial killers who blatantly lie to you and explicitly can only kill allies for their fun is not worth it regardless of any utility they provide.
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2022-02-24 at 11:10 AM.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.