Spoiler
Show
I think from a RP perspective, I think your character doesn't really see alignment like that and doesn't know she's hiding it. He just knows she's odd and secretive. There's a little bit of dialogue about the amulet but nothing overt about it hiding alignment that I remember. I didn't want to use meta knowledge to banish someone from my party rather than seeing their story play out. She shows her true colors very quickly though. Although, you don't learn just how bad she really is until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanzilla View Post
Spoiler: More Spoilers- same topic
Show
She's kind of a deliberate setup too- the first character you receive with a high trickery stat AND- in many instances- the first character with healing. So you are more or less "forced" to take her through the first half of the act.

I did really like the writing in terms of Anevia introducing the issue to the PC in Act 3.
Spoiler: Anevia
Show
The Anevia bit annoyed me to the point where I almost ditched the quest. I thought I was in charge of the crusade? Why is this random underling who supposedly works for me rudely giving me secretive orders and refusing to explain herself? It made sense in hindsight, but if that situation happen in real life instead of a railroady video game I would have probably told them to explain themselves or get lost.