Spoiler: OOC
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Simth View Post
Spoiler: Knosara
Show
You have an implication in your post that's problematic within PF rules. Roll kn(arcana) for details.

Edit: Actually, you'd make it on a 1.

You actually don't get as much info as you might expect. In Pathfinder, Mind Blank explicitly stops see invisibility. By extension, divination counters work on things that add extra options to sight - Arcane Sight, Aura Sight, Greensight, whatever - and some of the folks here actually have those. Anyone warded by such can't be seen if that's the only way you'd be able to see them (unless it's a non-divination version, such as that natural greensight and see in darkness of yours). But a Wizard with Invisibility, No Scent, and Mind Blank up? They could be standing right in front of you, and if their Stealth (with the invisibility bonus) beat your perception, you wouldn't know they were there. Only a couple of folks have that on their sheets, though, so you can tell who they are easily enough by them NOT having obvious magical auras fit to light up the countryside.
Oh, I'm sure there are things Knosara can't see (although in previous games I've played, Arcane Sight was ruled to gain information about spell effects and not the creature and thus circumvented Mind Blank for that specific purpose; however, your game your rules). He also has Mistsight and Blindsense 60, btw. I was merely RPing the massive flood of information he would suddenly be feeling, where before it was likely just in the form of overlays and floating numbers/symbols on his VR UI. My statement "very little if anything he's not sensing" was not meant to imply there was nothing capable of escaping his senses, even from the various max level characters in front of him; sorry if it seemed that way.