View Single Post

Thread: Overpowered Rise of the Runelords

1. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Overpowered Rise of the Runelords

James speaks up as he gets close "I can't exit either, no idea what's happened, but we can't leave and I don't think any form of software glitch in shutdown could manage this, I know for a fact my VR rig doesn't have the hardware to simulate half of what I'm experiencing, especially not this." With the final word he sends out the feeling of just how real it all is, from the feeling of magic as he cast the spell to the wind on his skin using his Envisaging.
    "I'd say this is the Sandpoint graveyard, I remember exploring this little town for hours when the game was new, I'd never really done VR before so it was the coolest thing ever. My first Pathfinder game IRL started here too which definitely added to it, couldn't have picked a better place to get turned into a fictional character." He turns to Momonga before continuing "I'd say that's an excellent idea, besides the game was always most fun with a party. You guys can call me Evras."

When Lio brings up NPCs he'll let his familiar Frilzrys, an extra small (i.e. magically reduced to diminuitive) Faerie dragon.

Spoiler: Short telepathic conversation with familiar
    Show
    Spoilered since noone else would here it and to spare the uninterested me basicallly talking to myself
    Evras:"Don't suppose you know what's going on here?"
    Frilzrys:"No more than you, you'd just put that Uvny the White beyond even the god's intervention with your Sphere and then suddenly we're here and I'm back in the Satchel."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Is anyone playing a character others should recognise?
    Last edited by Thunder999; 2022-03-04 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Better colour?