"Literion." He nodded to Lio. "Or...I guess if we really are stuck here, there's not much point me using my game name. Not like I have to worry about being doxxed now. My real name is Hank. Nice to meet you all, I guess."

As Momonga spoke about the importance of being careful, he nodded and tapped an ornate ring he was wearing on his finger, bringing up an interface and scrolling through it until his elegant robes were suddenly replaced with more normal-looking attire.

"I remember Sandpoint, too. At one point the Harrow tutor was based here, before they centralised all the tutor stuff in the big cities." He gave a small chuckle, pulling a Harrow deck out of his item box and turning it over idly. "I used to know what all these meant by heart..."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Literion might be known to some of the players, but more because his player was kind of an unofficial historian of the game (both in terms of in-game story and player-driven events), and this is his main character. The character itself hasn't done anything too extraordinary.