Cavorting With Witches
Sekhmet has no reason to believe it's not Mary's mind. She came in psychically, not physically, and her body is outside in the real world holding the seed/gem.

You know more about what she was made into than I do. I don't know if bringing her outside would do something horrible, like kill every living thing nearby or something, so I have to ask. Sekhmet knows what a familiar is (it's weird that a dragon would be a familiar but the Nexus is weird), but the comment about watching an anime means nothing to her. I don't know if I could make a proper vessel. Maybe with some of the resources from my kingdom I could, but growing an entire body from scratch is a, uh, thing I haven't needed to do before."

Inside, Sekhmet is calm and collected, and not showing the fact that she's thinking through the idea of building a body for this pour tormented soul from fiendish essence and human genetic material. "Here, uh, let's sit down." For the first time, Sekhmet demonstrates her own considerable psychic power to Mary by conjuring a pair of comfy recliners from the ether (they're copies of her memory of her favorite chair in her cabin). It's not her mindspace, but she's strong enough to do this anyway.