"The people gracefully furnished me with what lore they know of in regards to the Eternal Devourer, however they appear wholy unfamiliar with the Black Rabite. What I did learn matches up with what we know, the Devourer's followers universally gluttons for destruction. The more humanoid appear to be fixated on a small amount of things they insatiably want for, usually by way of destruction, often by literally devouring. The more bestial followers appear to have a much more universal desire for destruction, reaching down to concepts such as civilization or even conscious thought, though the elves doubt the veracity of this to some degree. The intense need to unmake does fit what we encountered yesterday, and in what Jerry summoned."

To Rina, Thaum says "Remember the dream you were in. Acknowledge the doubts you may feel at times. And know you have overcome these obstacles in your pursuit to do what you feel is right. You are stronger than you think, and I am looking forward to working alongside you again once your work here is done."

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Well, grabbing a boat to Sage Joch's island it is?