Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
Spoiler: Relc
Show
Relc is probably the best done character overall. Having to learn that being cheerful and friendly doesn't make him a good person is one of the best moments of writing.

Spoiler: Death of Chains
Show
What specifically do you hate about her?

Spoiler: Antinium
Show
The only ones we have met are the Centenium and the Queens, so it is hard to tell. Klbtch seems to think they were more like a single organism, but as a certain Aberration would say... !!!!!! You Klbtch.
Spoiler
Show
Yea, and it's clear Relc always was someone who was trying to be a good person, but he just didn't get how. I was rereading around the part where the Golden Triangle stuff happened and his reaction to realizing he ****ed up and hurt so many people crushes me.

Spoiler
Show
She's a monster. Pure evil. I hope one day someone plants a few tank rounds directly into her soul and them sets what's left of her in fire.

Spoiler
Show
Crusader 57 is the absolute best part of that whole arc. I do consider Klb to be a less then perfectly reliably narrator for a lot of this as well though since he just naturally has the personality of a rock... that is also a **** father.