Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Wormwood Cabin - Fayyaad]

Seems Braon was expecting someone else, much less agreeable than Fayyaad. The tiefling doesn't fend her off, instead hugging her back. She seems... better than the last time he saw her, though that's not saying much.

"I've been doing fine. When I heard you were here, I wanted to check on you," he says.
[Wormwood Cabin - Fayyaad]

It's a good thing Braon's face is behind his right now, because otherwise, he might see the profuse blushing taking place there. That had to be, unironically, the sweetest thing anyone's said to her since she got here. She knew she was right to like him.

"Well, I'm... I'm glad you did." Braon says finally, pulling away to a respectful distance. "These people have got to be borderline impossible, and the kids running around everywhere are a constant source of headaches, and-" She stops and holds up a hand to cut herself off. She doesn't want to vent at him too much right away; that's a terrific method for scaring him off. "Why don't you come in? I've got a pot of soup on, we can sit down and have a proper conversation."