Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
Rachel is greeted with a reply only moments after her last. Oleander's message reads, "And you are a member of The Mother's Covenant I presume??? I am sorry Rachel, but it would be MORE POLITE to fully introduce yourself to this city's leader." Now this was a power play. Above and beyond the frustrating correction of Rachel's grammar, it was clear that The Duchesse was trying to establish dominance in this relationship (typical Kindred behavior), whether or not she eve was truly the leader of the Kindred in Sausalito.
Ha. And how many vampires do you rule over out here in this...city? Technically Rachel herself predated mobile phones for a few years, but the grammer correction was the sort of thing she would expect from an elderly person if they were Kine. Perhaps she should have opened with a telegram. Rachel does not care enough to be that irritated, but it was hard to respect anyone this petty.

My apologies your grace. I seem to have been misinformed about your august rank. I am a witch of Mother's Covenant. If you would like to give me a location I can always introduce myself to you properly.