[Dragon Storm - Command Center]

"Considering that he sent me here, I figured you were familiar with one another." Ambrosia muses before Wenomir starts to lay down some Jarowit facts.

She listens in silence until Wenomir seem to mention something she considers unbecoming. "A bird?" Her enormous wings spread wide and her nostrils flare as she let's out a snort powerful enough to mess up Wenomir and Blanche's hair. "He couldn't even find a proper story. What an utter failure of a fey. No wonder his dream was so fragile." She shakes her head in disapproval.

"But speaking of failures, one of the reasons I decided to destroy him was that he kept a dragon-slave. A poor mismanaged thing. Dumb as an animal on a leash with nothing but its fire to speak of. If anything, its master was more of a dragon, as pathetic as he was. See, you should know that this 'rag-king' gathers strength from fear. I could sense it while I was battling him and his dragon-dog." She knows this since she too feeds on fear, among other emotions, but VIGIL didn't need to know everything about dragons of her kind.

Then her attention is drawn to Awen as she approaches. A gorgon? How curious. She had to keep that in mind for the future in case she decided to have more children.