1. - Top - End - #65
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XLIII: "This Is A New LoW For Us All"

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    The Horus Heresy is getting a new edition. They say it's still going to be based on the 7th edition 40k rules, though, so I guess we'll see where they would have gone with it if they hadn't done a total reset in 8th.
    Wasn't it already 7th edition rules? Or was it more of a mix and I just assumed the rest of it fell into line?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergie0044 View Post
    How do you like them ... flea riders? I'm gonna say fleas. Giant mutant fleas, what a time to be alive!
    Apparently they're called Dustback Helamites. '-Mite' as in 'dust mite', presumably.

The very last thing I was expecting - Ash Nomads were traditionally more Mad Max on motorcycles and with dune buggies, these look more like something out of Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal - but honestly, I think they're pretty cool.

I like the divergence - now that the Hive Gangs have Am-Bot and other automated minions, it feels suitable that the Ash Nomads have gone full on 'Tuskan Raiders' and use living mounts to set them apart. Neat.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2022-03-24 at 08:54 AM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation