1. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (OOC) San Francisco by Night II: A Requiem in Fog

Alright, so let's count up some beats ect. As always, please let me know if you are replacing any aspirations or how you want to spend any XP. No WP regained. We will be starting Act V Scene ii. As always, let me know if you think I missed something.

Karl: 3 beats for completing the scene, as this is way overdue. One beat towards the shared aspiration of identifying Estella's killer in discussing Nova with Jae Park. A beat for talking to Leech, who recommends talking to Annalise, and Maxwell Stone about the Diablere, also towards Estella's death. One beat for meeting with The Prince towards Hound duties. One beat for spending resources on a bespoke suit towards moving towards a position on The Prince's Cabinet. That's a total of 7 beats. That brings Karl to 3 beats and 2 XP. The aspiration of taking a position on the Prince's cabinet; is Karl going for something greater than Hound? If not you may want to replace this.

Anna: 3 beats for completing the scene, as this is way overdue. One beat towards the shared aspiration of identifying Estella's killer in discussing Nova with Jae Park. A beat for talking to Leech, who recommends talking to Annalise, and Maxwell Stone about the Diablere, also towards Estella's death. Anna gets a beat for checking in with Katie towards keeping her protected. One beat for meeting with The Prince towards Hound duties. That's a total of 6 beats. That leaves Anna at 2 beats and 3 XP.

Rachel: 3 beats for completing the scene, as this is way overdue. I'll give Rachel a beat for strengthening her relationship with The Primogen by lying to Ivy and by working with Alejandro. I'll give Rachel a beat for starting to join the Coterie and become a hound towards the shared aspiration of acting as Hound. Rachel gets a beat towards improving her political standing by meeting with Mother Blackstar and agreeing. That's a total of 6 beats. That brings Rachel to 1 beat and 1 XP.
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2022-03-27 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)