Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Xar'cha Residence]

"I don't see why it would be." Anika replies in relation to Ilpholin's question regarding the ritual. As Ilpholin seemed to think it would work too she looks quite excited to get to work and slaps her hands together while getting up from the floor.

So much so that the idea of the police stopping her doesn't seem to dissuade her. "I'll just explain the situation to them. It won't be a big deal at all!" She continues in her confident tone. "And if they don't let me, I- uh, grab her, perform the ritual and then turn her back to the guard. Easy." Very easy.

St. Leonard's Hospital

One of the fey's eyebrows raises at Fade's question and stares at him for a moment as if had said something astonishing.

"No." She finally declares. "I will be me usual self. I'm not- I'm still me."

And with those words she lands on the floor and like when she turns into a goat her form folds into itself and what's left of the ten feet goat-monster is a much shorter and clothed satyr that looks like she just woke up. "Erm..." She slowly gets up from the floor and turns to DEATHKISS. "There was a whole bunch of demons that I accidentally released from the abyss. Since you're all in the same situation now, maybe you can find them and help them out a bit? You could always hire them for helping out carrying equipment and things like that." As they no doubt might need a moment to consider that proposition, Jaahlyn turns to Fade. "Also, sorry for being a jerk earlier, Fade. We still cool?"
St. Leonard's Hospital

Fade for now nods at Jaahlyn as a sign that he listened but then turns up to the Dathkiss people.

"From what i heared today you shouldn't hire them now. People already declare you evil and if you openly gather other demons they might be more willing to hire someone to knock you out. It might be in your best intrest to keep things low.
As for your northside request you might try to ask them to meet you somewhere else. I recomand the Dancing Fox inn as this place has an aura to prevent fights and is outside of this city."

After that he turns to Jaahlyn.

"I say your affection to one of the groupe has led you to this behavior. I won't mind it since you have safed the job." It was a job to keep them alive, no mentions of temporary death experience or remain in the same body as befor.