View Single Post

Thread: Riverside 21: Older than Arkh

1. - Top - End - #1187
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 21: Older than Arkh

St. Leonard's Hospital

"It was just attempting to go through the gateway Mixer had set up to save you and it provoked a prison escape somehow. It wasn't like I could stop them, nor did I really want to considering, y'know, the abyss." DEATHKISS could probably relate to that notion.

Then she turns to look at Fade, something about his deadpan tone provoking her. "Excuse me, what behavior? I've gone through life and death to keep them safe. To keep you safe. If I hadn't made that woman turn off the bomb at the club we might all have been dead right now. If I hadn't just gone through a freaking trial for Mania's soul she would have been mulch right now. Yet I still got back here, horribly traumatizing a poor sod in the process, just in time to prevent poor Carmen from getting stabbed. I've gone far beyond what I've been paid for and this is the attitude I'm getting?" The satyr looks like she's fuming with frustration and waves dismissively at Fade. "Whatever, I'm going to lay down somewhere and sleep. I'm done with this now."

Unless anyone has a desire to stop Jaahlyn, she's going to walk off.

[Xar'cha Residence]

((It's more of a stick which has been carved into an elegant rod according to Wolfy. Almost like a dowel but glowing with magical power. So feel free to change Ilpholin's reaction to it based on this new information as I gave it a poor description earlier.))

"Umm... it's magic. It could be carved into a magical weapon or a handle for one. Maybe a key or a wand? Or it could be used to bless arrows and stuff, which is supposedly especially effective against demons." Anika suggests.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2022-04-01 at 07:45 AM.