View Single Post

Thread: Riverside 21: Older than Arkh

1. - Top - End - #1194
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Riverside 21: Older than Arkh

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Magdalene's Apartment]

There isn't supposed to be a sword in her closet.

Or a hand holding it.

Or some guy attached to the hand.

Magdalene is not, however, the sort of person who dodges.

Her targe comes out in a blink as she takes a defensive stance, aiming to shove the incoming swordsman away and very possibly onto the floor.

She recognizes him pretty quickly, too.

It's that guy.

"You! You're that jerk that cut my ghost out!" she loudly accuses him. "What the (flower) were you doing in my closet?"

This is a fine question.

It may strike Harry that there doesn't appear to be any immediate danger, but this situation IS very strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Magdalene's Apartment

"This is amazing. All I had was a room in the Vault, no carpet or... uh, sky-holes." Harriet gestures at the window. "At least it was heated, and someone had painted a tree on one of the walls at some point." It wasn't a very good painting, but as nobody had paint any more it didn't really matter.

Then, Magdalene pulls a man out of her wardrobe and starts shouting! Harriet reacts quite slowly, but pulls her pistol out of its holster- or tries to, it gets stuck on something and she has to pull a few more times before her gun is free.
    The man from the closet slams against Magdalene's shield and bounces back, almost knocking over the dresser. Harriet can see he's wearing loose black and white clothes and there is bright, shining halo over his head. His face, on the other hand, is anything but angeling, scarred and with sharp features, his head covered in black, mane-like hair.

When Harriet points a gun at him, he lifts his arms up, one hand still holding what appears to be a katana. He is tall enough that he hits the apartment ceiling when he does. "Don't shoot! I mean no harm! Just passing through!"

There is a brief, tense silence, during which Magdalene and Harriet can wonder about how exactly does someone "just pass through" someone's closet.

Then, it hits him Magdalene asked him a question. He looks down at her. "Errr, could you repeat that? I did what to you and when? For that matter, who are you? And where am I?"
    Last edited by Vahnavoi; 2022-04-02 at 02:03 AM.