I'm leaning more towards gossipy than spying. She's not really giving up any real info, IIRC.
Well thats kinda the idea behind a tripple agent.
Telling Deus what Archon wants him to hear. While learning of his motives by seeing what he asks.
Of course he has guessed this. And i assume are banging Harem for the fun of it (cant blame him).

Or a super watching over him to keep him from being hurt. Cause, you know, he DOES go out now and then.
The context there was the potential conflict between Deus and Maxima.
Where unlike another genius billionaire Deus is to smart to put on a purple battlesuit and go for a slugging match.
Instead he is verbally attacking Max's ideology (or trying to).

I don't think he sees himself as particularly benevolent, just a better option than most. I mean, he still uses bribery, blackmail, murder, etc, to get his aims finished. But I'm guessing it's the lesser evil, in his eyes, than letting the folks he targets run amok.
I think he does. And to be fair. There is a solid argument for it.
He has taken one of the worst and most corrupt hell holes in afrika. And made it into a thriving place where kids go to school.
While his mid term plans seemingly involves building infrastructure. Yes he has done the odd spot of murder. So has Max.
But i cant recall cases of blackmail.

It's also a possible reason why he's raising Galtyn. Smart workers mean he can get tech workers. Which means companies he controls, in a country he effectively controls, in sole possession of making the technology he wants to market, with a lower risk of any corporate espionage.
Hmm.. he really dont need to. For a start he really dont need to do anything. He is wealthy enough he could retire to his private island banging foto models for the rest of his life.
And its a titanic project building a country up. He could easily have done the same in some south/east tax haven. Where he would not need to raise his workers himself.
Also looking at things Galtyn is at least 8-9 years in the past. It was started long, long before Deus had access to alien tech.