Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Diamond View Post
So I watched both movies after reading this thread, and I have to thank you guys for drawing my attention to them. See, I originally hadn't seen the first one because I assumed it would be bad (because it's a video game movie, and the movie industry's track record with those is... not stellar), but I came across this thread with you all praising the second movie. I was all like, "that can't be right, can it?" So I watched the first one to find out for myself and was very pleasantly surprised. I rarely laugh out loud much while watching movies, but I was chuckling for a lot of the film. And of course, after enjoying the first one, I had to watch the second one. Knuckles and Tails were great, and Dr. Robotnik was just as hilarious in the second one as in the first.

"Dot, dot, dot..."
Well, video game movies have a very bad reputation for being horrible. They have been doing it since the early 90s. However, the Sonic movie series is a few exceptions for being good to decent. Also, Detective Pikachu was good as well.