I'm loving all the stuff I'm seeing. This is all great. I hope we're inspiring some up and coming GMs to help make their own, too.

I'm not replying to everyone, but you all have great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LudicSavant View Post
I’ve got some pantheon posts in my sig. Lemme know what you think :)
You know, for years, I assumed you were doing expanded write ups of those deities in a canon sense.
I read your Wee Jas and Lolth. Pretty cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LecternOfJasper View Post
In my current game, the realm the player are in have been cut of from the greater cosmology for about 3000 years, so the gods that are around are either somewhat small or remnants of the ones that came before. I also did many things in 3's, so most lists of gods are multiples of 3.
This is great stuff. I love the harmony of everything being in 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by nweismuller View Post
The current D&D campaign I'm running has gods split between two pantheons, the good gods who were the original creators of the world this game takes place within and a group of evil gods who have intruded and are attempting to seize control of the world, along with one demigoddess who was an accidental byproduct of the lingering power of the world's creation.
Interesting. You've got something that reminds me of an inversion of what Eberron did. Your evil deities have names, but the good ones are only known by titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlendrian View Post
The Pantheon of Kyull.
This is great. I love how you've detailed how different races see the same deity.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeZero View Post
All the gods are evil, and there is no alignment.
These two sentences together are confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixPhyre View Post
One thing I do is to discard the idea of creator gods, really.
We've spoken before about some of your deity stuff. Cool to see the details.

Also, I noticed none of your deities grant the Twilight domain (and I think I missed seeing Peace). Is that intentional, an oversight, or you just haven't worked that in yet?