View Single Post

Thread: Share your pantheons!

1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Share your pantheons!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage125 View Post
    Also, I noticed none of your deities grant the Twilight domain (and I think I missed seeing Peace). Is that intentional, an oversight, or you just haven't worked that in yet?
    As a player in that campaign, and a frequent reader of the extensive wiki that holds the world/multiverse reference material, we were playing already (with the above mentioned structure having been in place for a few years) when Tasha's came out (which has peace and twilight domains). We have, player side, asked about "can we use {X} Tasha's stuff" as our interest arises. On a case-by-case basis stuff from Tasha's (after Phoenix checks it for a good fit) gets used or not used.
    I suspect that none of the players in either of the two groups has asked about those domains, yet, so their inclusion / option never got the right trigger.
    Spoiler: Some Tasha's stuff that did find a home
    Show
    In our two groups, Paladin Oaths of (Glory) and (Watchers) were approved after players proposed them. Our original paladin was (Devotion) but the player asked to swap to (Glory) before level 5 (ye olde respecce) and it was granted. My paladin chose Watchers; after a review it got a thumbs up.

The 'buyers remorse' on cantrips option from Tasha's has also been embraced.
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2022-04-21 at 12:34 PM.
    Avatar by linklele. How Teleport Works
    a. Malifice (paraphrased):
    Rulings are not 'House Rules.' Rulings are a DM doing what DMs are supposed to do.
    b. greenstone (paraphrased):
    Agency means that they {players} control their character's actions; you control the world's reactions to the character's actions.
    Gosh, 2D8HP, you are so very correct!
    Second known member of the Greyview Appreciation Society