Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
As a player in that campaign, and a frequent reader of the extensive wiki that holds the world/multiverse reference material, we were playing already (with the above mentioned structure having been in place for a few years) when Tasha's came out (which has peace and twilight domains). We have, player side, asked about "can we use {X} Tasha's stuff" as our interest arises. On a case-by-case basis stuff from Tasha's (after Phoenix checks it for a good fit) gets used or not used.
I suspect that none of the players in either of the two groups has asked about those domains, yet, so their inclusion / option never got the right trigger.
Spoiler: Some Tasha's stuff that did find a home
Show
In our two groups, Paladin Oaths of (Glory) and (Watchers) were approved after players proposed them. Our original paladin was (Devotion) but the player asked to swap to (Glory) before level 5 (ye olde respecce) and it was granted. My paladin chose Watchers; after a review it got a thumbs up.

The 'buyers remorse' on cantrips option from Tasha's has also been embraced.
Quote Originally Posted by RedMage125 View Post
We've spoken before about some of your deity stuff. Cool to see the details.

Also, I noticed none of your deities grant the Twilight domain (and I think I missed seeing Peace). Is that intentional, an oversight, or you just haven't worked that in yet?
Twilight and Peace are not included on purpose. Both are mechanically unsuited (both subclasses are significantly more powerful than I like) and Twilight just doesn't seem coherent as a domain at all. Peace, if I rebuilt the subclass entirely, might have a place. But mainly because I haven't reworked that page since Tasha's came out =)

Same, incidentally, with the Circle of Stars druid subclass. Poor thematic fit (the stars, for me, being angelic beacons at very close range, not fixed constellations that have meaning). Thematic fit is most important of all.