Outside SSGTV

Worth noting, whoever takes the collar, that it's got an altimeter built into the alarm mechanism. If the pressure changes because of height changes, specifically if the collar goes to Groundtown, the alarm will sound and alert the Guild. Also, one would hope this is a relic location tag and they've moved away from the Street of Slavers and the immediate area where slavers patrol and keep an eye out for escaped slaves and anyone trying to tamper with a collar.

Slaver's Street Orphanage

"Why would I want to help them? They're the ones who hit me." Although not all of them hurt the dwarf, the ones that don't still don't intervene- if they're aware of it. The staff don't do anything about it, either. "So... I make a wish, and you give me magic? What kind of magic?" The idea of power interests her; those with magical potential are usually trained for the Guild. The dwarf girl thought she didn't have any magic, since all the orphans were checked for it, but perhaps it was missed- or her natural talents don't lead towards pain or memory, the Guild's focus.