Quote Originally Posted by Vahnavoi View Post
[Outside SSGTV]

Corner of Sandels's eye twitches nervously, just barely noticeable through his bandages. "Okay, now I'm sure your wife is jealous", he says to Hana, "plus I can't make head or tails of this plan. Who of us is supposed to go back to buy this Abbey girl? It can't be me if I have the collar, it can't be you since they'd spot you lacking it, it can't be Herringson because he doesn't want to leave us two alone lest we bail... it would have to be you, still wearing your collar, plus him... and you have thirty-five minutes..."

He scratches his head. "But hey. If you two want to go back and try it... that's fine by me. But don't be surprised if I have mysteriously disappeared when you get back!"
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Outside SSGTV]

At this point, the collar comes off, thankfully without triggering the alarm.

"First rule of a successful peel, lass. Keep it simple. The more lies I have to say, the more likely it is somethin' will tip them off. I'm already payin' special to get you alone. Doin' it for another slave will look odd. And Mr. Bandages is right, we really don't have a lot of time."
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Outside SSGTV

Worth noting, whoever takes the collar, that it's got an altimeter built into the alarm mechanism. If the pressure changes because of height changes, specifically if the collar goes to Groundtown, the alarm will sound and alert the Guild. Also, one would hope this is a relic location tag and they've moved away from the Street of Slavers and the immediate area where slavers patrol and keep an eye out for escaped slaves and anyone trying to tamper with a collar.
[Somewhere in the Streets Way Away from the Studio]

Hana open her mouth to object, but then immediately closes it again, hanging her head. "...It just doesn't seem right, leaving her behind like that. She's not really well-equipped to handle this life on her own..."

"Foh da love a'- Han, would ya get a grip awready?! Hazel puts her hands on her wife's shoulders. "Dis whole ting's [messed] up awready! We'he not goin' ta be able ta fix it in six houhs wit' a reapeh, a cop, a ghost an' the love a' her life. They'he givin' ya an owt; [freaking] take it an' worry about comin' back foh da rat layteh!" She gives her a little shake, which seems to have enough force to actually make Hana shudder. "You'he a full-fledged agent foh a global intelligence agency, foh god's sake! Why'd ya hafe ta pick now to have a moral crisis?!"

Hana wraps her arms around herself and sighs. "...Fine. We'll go."