[Outside SSGTV]

The trio has been looking for an out-of-sight location to take the collar off, but whether they succeeded is an open question. For what its worth, Sandels has been keeping an eye out for potential watchers. When Michalson gets the collar off, Sandels holds out his hand and wriggles his finger. "Okay. Gimme that. Let's split. I'll take the collar one way and you go another. If for whatever reason we can't find each other again... there's this tavern down on the ground, back in the bigger city. Trog's, I think it's called. We, I mean, me and Hazel here, started our journey from there. So if things go south, let's group up there. Otherwise, see you at the basket lifts."

If Michalson gives the collar to him, Sandels will head part way back towards SSGTV building in a very round about way, doing his best to keep both himself and the collar out of sight. Then, if the opportunity presents itself, he will stash it in or drop it on a passing moving vehicle. Hopefully, that will throw the slavers off their trail for long enough.