1. - Top - End - #197
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 8: Base Violence and Unnecessary Change

[Slaver's Street Orphanage]

You must merely hold your magical girl gem in front of you and call forth its power. The process will come naturally to you.

Tossing the crystal in the air and doing a little dance while kicking up flowers and sparkles and other things before catching it and transforming is purely option but also encouraged.

And then in the span of time it takes the dwarf girl to blink the catfox is gone.

Normally it would like to spend more time with new magical girls than this, however the situation is quite precarious and it needs to create as many new magical girls as possible. Should all go well, one of them might even manage to survive. But even if they all die, that's not a great loss. The enemy would be unable to manifest again for several months at least and Kyubey would be able to continue its work without continuous harassment.

Meanwhile!

There's a small white catfox sitting on the bench outside the waiting room next to the glass elf. She probably won't notice it until its voice enters her mind.

Hello. I see that you face a situation that troubles you. I believe I can help you, and you can help me. I can grant you a wish; anything which your heart desires. In return, you will make a contract with me to become a Magical Girl.

Meeting the creature's gaze, the glass elf will find those glittering gem-like eyes peering back at her, its tail swishing lazily from side to side.

As a Magical Girl, you will have great power that you may use any way you like. However, I would hope that you might use this power to fight Witches, which is one of the duties of Magical Girls.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2022-04-28 at 03:15 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.