Quote Originally Posted by RedMage125 View Post
I'm loving all the stuff I'm seeing. This is all great. I hope we're inspiring some up and coming GMs to help make their own, too.
Interesting. You've got something that reminds me of an inversion of what Eberron did. Your evil deities have names, but the good ones are only known by titles.
I'm not really familiar with Eberron; how is my setup an inversion of theirs? The 'names and titles' thing was something that honestly... just sort of happened during development, for its part. The key thing I wanted to accomplish with this was to make both major sides of the religious divide feel like religions people might actually follow, and stepping away from the fairly strange D&D polytheism assumption where everybody has some particular patron god and aren't really engaged with other gods, instead having each major pantheon be its own religious structure. This is also why none of the evil gods end up looking like Erythnul or Nerull or the like, gods that only a certified lunatic would actually follow- I had a design goal that they'd have an actual appealing hook for people, even if the overall patterns of behavior they promote are... not great.