So, I think I should move my vote from gac to AV.
I would feel slightly stronger about this if everybody had claimed active/inactive by now, but I don't think I should wait any more. The thread is too silent anyway...

So, gac claimed he got Snows gun. I don't see any indication of something like that being a thing in the Recruitment thread. So, there are two options:
  1. gac is a lying wolf who made this up on his own.
  2. This really happened and is a game mechanic we were not told about.

Since we explicity WERE told that we won't get much information about powers and roles, I think option 2 is quite possible. And in fact, I think it's a bit more likely than number 1. Why? Well, I think wolves don't like to claim strange things. Better go for some simple and easie solution.
Can I explain why gac suddenly has snows gun? Well, I have an idea. Snow obviously was the wolf kill. We have only one active claim. I think, Snow was active at night AND got killed the same night to prevent her from talking about her results. Maybe the plan was to fake an active claim, but since this possibilty was called out by Xum and me (and hinted at by Snow early day 1) AND Book can prove his action, this turned out too risky.
So, my theory is that Snow was active at night and her power usage gave gac her gun. A gun which might be usable independently from the wolf-activation. (Gac, please don't comment on this last part unless you have a very good reason!)

So, why AV?
Multiple reasons.
I think it is possible she is openwolfing. It would fit to her claims in multiple recent games. And I'd be freaking annoyed about myself if I see some behaviour that's clearly not helpful to town and ignore it for beeing too obvious (I'm looking at you, Fallout!Book... )
That I'm annoyed about AV regardless of her allingment is not helping her either.
I mean, come on... Is it soo freaking hard to read the recruitment thread?
Spoiler: Rant
Show
Blades plainly stated that town has to fire their gun. And when asked (by me, if I recall correctly) he answerd that no, you won't know what your gun does. And no, you can't shoot in the air.
So instead of crying about unfair rules now, AV could have simply taken the 5 minutes it takes to read the setup and saying "No, thanks, I'll skip this game" instead of complaining that it's totaly unbalanced now.
The same thing hold's true to various degrees for other players. Instead of going into the game with "Oh, I might want to check the rules now", just start to respekt the game host and read what kind of setup and special gimmicks they want to run. Ask some questions, if you don't understand things. They spend time and energy to create a fun game and it's freaking insulting to attack them during the game for some mechanics that were announced before the game starts. You had a chance to give your oppinion to this beforehand, maybe even get them to change it or simply skip if you don't like it. Othere people might like it.

I don't know if AVs complains are honest or faked. She managed to fool me by pretending to be annoyed about rules before, but she was also honestly annoyed about rules she perceived as unfair. I am not sure I'm going to hit a wolf by going after her, but I don't think I have ever got a correct read on her without significant mech help.

Elenna has some longer posts I probably should look at again in detail. But she seems to be engaged, gives her reads and is not afraid to interact with other people. She is still a suspect for not participating in the flat lynch, but I place her on the top of this list.

Xi has the same number of posts, but much less content in them. But I think, that's typical Xi. She is also toying with her untrustworthy meta. Another rather typical thing. For the record: You are not bad at this game, Xi, just complicated. She was on flat, but might have been caught off guard when the wagon actually was gaining traction. For a long time, I was expecting her to jump on snow out of self defense. This didn't happen, maybe cause she thought Snow was leading too much for this to matter, maybe she didn't get online in time for RL reasons?

So, my preference would be:
Lynch AV. If the game doesn't end, Book shoots Xi.
If there is still a game going on, I need to reevaluate, hopefully with additional info from the next night.

So, I see Taffi is still tunneling me. I won't have time to give a full reply, but some quick notes:

The scry interference rules are not stating wether or not track and watch are considered scrys. Since yeah, I like my mech, I'm asking.

And being flip-foppy about Snow is false as well. I attack YOUR Vote on her as fishy. Your Argument that Snow would have left out a new player is stupid and I'm not the only one who said that you shouln'd wolf read Snow for this.
Bat on the other hand had a different angle. I didn't agree with it, but it didn't feel forced the same way your attack was. It is possible to disagree with someone and letting them know without assuming some dark motives from them, you know? He got a top suspect after flats flip, because his vote could have been a defense on a known wolf.
Me, on the other hand? I was willing to change my vote to YOU when there was a chance to do so. Thats my entrance post at EOD. But since Bat declined, there was no reason for me to go off wagon.
Later, vote shifts meant that the choice wasn't between Snow and Xi (where it was before and where I picked my side) and instead it was a choice between Snow and flat. And when I had this option, the fact that you, my wolf read, wanted me to vote there resulted in the opposite.
It was SNOW who managed to convince me to vote flat. You basically did the opposite.

And where am I today? Well, I still hate many parts of your game. But you were right on flat, so this gives you a huge ammount of credibilty. I don't need to like the way you play in order to accept someone is probably town.

Aaand... ****, now I'm late.