Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
"Hey. Hey!" Gagan's voice rises over the squabble. "Do you really think the trickster's earned a death sentence? Because that's what leaving him behind would be. We're going to kill everything that moves, and if we happen to pass him by, he'll just die of thirst or starvation in lockup."

Spoiler: skill roll?
Show
If you want to see a number, that's [roll0] for Diplomacy, or add 2 more if it's Intimidate. Apply circumstantial mods as necessary.
The goblin calling for mercy is able to add onto Gagan's argument to make one that convinces the other. "Does us leaving here make any of the reasons we didn't just execute him earlier less true?"

"I suppose not..."

"And if I got the discussion right, we were going to leave Balgron in your custody?"

(OOC: Two things to note:
  1. Since Wesot would agree to both you deciding Balgron's fate and him getting brought home as a prisoner, the answer you give to this question will turn out to be correct.
  2. This is the last call to ask questions of the other goblins. My next post will start with Wesot waving goodbye as he leaves unless you give me a reason to post something else.
)