[G'nichi's New Home]

There is always time for posing later, G'nichi. Well, unless every mirror going forward explodes before you can use it, but that seems like an oddly specific sort of problem that probably wouldn't actually happen, right?
Right!

There's a mildly dismissive hand-wave from Syncope, before she hops off the counter and invites G'nichi over to the lower balcony, while he eats/they talk. It has a rather lovely view of the bay.
"My life isn't entirely dark dealings and enigmatic messages, thankfully. It gets exhausting after all, constantly playing the part of a spider patiently waiting in the middle of her web."
The way her face flattens just a touch implies a touch of authenticity to the complaint, but how genuine is that?

Her fingers are clasped before her again and then a moment later unclasped to place upon the balcony railing instead.
"But yes, I thought it would be nice to chat in a less...uncomfortable setting? I worry that you would associate me with nothing more than violence and coerced servitude."