Quote Originally Posted by strangebloke View Post
I have physical books, I'm fine. And I'm not mad. But this doesn't mean that my feelings on this topic - which can basically be summed up as "yeah, WotC's going in a dumb/greedy direction and I've never been happier about ignoring DNDbeyond" - are 'melodrama' as though I'm crying and sobbing about something petty.
I'm with you on being happy for ignoring DND Beyond. Feel however you think you should, and recognize that others may/will think you're overreacting, and that their opinions are just as valid as your own, its a two way street. At the end of the day, whatever people feel or think of WoTC's decisions, it doesn't change the options that are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorthindel View Post
Don't allow yourselves to be browbeaten. Its a bullying tactic designed to make you shut up. Just because one voice is posting more times than others doesn't make it the majority voice. You have a right to be heard just as much as any other poster in this thread does.
Pretty sure no one's trying to silence someone's opinion so much as reacting to those opinions. Also, strikes me as a bit odd in a 5 on 1 debate where each person is equal to each other - with Psyren being the 1 - to treat the 5 as underdogs that are being "browbeaten" or bullied, apparently because the 1 needs to post more to keep up with the cumulative posts they're replying to