Some questions that have come up in a game I'm currently playing in.

Q 349: In Pathfinder, do all Large creatures take up a 10x10 space? Or are some of them 5x10. My DM insists many Large creatures are 5x10, but I can't find anything to that effect on d20PFSRD.org, and I'm suspicious he's just stuck in 3.0. Either way, can you point me to a quote?

Q 350: In Pathfinder, is Knowledge (Local) one skill or many? That is, if I'm from the Material Plane, and I find myself in the Feywilds (exactly the situation I'm in), would Knowledge (Local) ranks I gained back home help me know prominent Feywilds figures? The DM's been asking us if we have ranks in Knowledge (Local) since we got here, and I just don't see why any of us would have the relevant training. Though I guess I could put some ranks in next level-up.

Q 351: In Pathfinder, are enemies flat-footed (and thus Sneak-Attack-able) before they take their first turn? Or are they only flat-footed in a surprise round? On one occasion, the Rogue in the party went before an enemy, and I suggested this would allow him to use Sneak Attack, but the DM said that would only be true if we'd gotten a surprise round.