Q 163

How to set traps? Where are the rules for it? What checks you need? How long it take to set?
I mean: for immobile traps - like a pit trap - it may be Craft (traps); but what's about the portable mechanical traps, which you don't need to craft from the scratch and just carrying around in your inventory...

Q 164

Martial arts styles from Oriental Adventures:
a) Table 6–1: Martial Arts Feats - does it have any mechanical meaning?
b) Are Martial Arts Style Mastery feats, or do you get them automatically once you met the prerequisites? I mean - Empty Hand Mastery have six feats as the prerequisites; without bonus feats or flaws, you would qualify for it closer to the very end of the PC's whole career, and spend on it all the feats...

Q 165
Quote Originally Posted by Libris Mortis
Psychic Vampire
A psychic vampire drains a victimÂ’s mental strength, rather than physical health.
Special Attacks: Wisdom Drain (Su): With a successful touch attack or slam attack, a psychic vampire drains 1d6 points of Wisdom from the target, and simultaneously gains 5 temporary hit points that last for up to 1 hour. It can do this once per round. In addition, each living creature within 10 feet of a psychic vampire takes 1 point of Wisdom drain per round (Will negates; DC 10 + 1/2 vampireÂ’s HD + vampire's Cha modifier). A psychic vampire does not gain any temporary hit points from this effect. A psychic vampire can suppress or reactivate its Wisdom-draining aura as a standard action.
A psychic vampire does not have the vampire's energy drain ability.
Question: if Psychic Vampire does not have the vampire's energy drain ability - then are they able to produce spawns? How?
I know Tarus - in the Tarus's Banquet adventure - has spawns, but he also has Energy Drain (somehow)...