I would like to tap the creativity and knowledge of the gamer here for suggestions. I am building a new PC for an upcoming game. I have played a number of classes in 5e, but haven't played a Barbarian yet. Normally I prefer to default to Human, Variant. Normally being the only human in the party and only character without Darkvision. However, I enjoy having some drawbacks in character.

I've decided to switch it up for this new game and play a Kobold instead. I enjoy the idea of a fierce raging Kobold attacking his enemies. I decided to select the Totem Barbarian but I am going to reskin it. Since it did not make sense thematically to me for a Kobold to channel the essence of mammals and birds and deciding to reskin them as Dragons or draconic creatures instead.

I'm looking for suggestions / help to fill in the gaps, maybe suggest better alternatives; since my knowledge of D&D draconic creatures is limited. Here is what I kind of have so far.

Bear - Dragon Turtle/Tortoise
Eagle
Elk
Tiger - Ambush drake???
Wolf - Ambush drake???

Still working on selection since I do not know if someone is going to be building a tank build or not.

If Tank - Bear, Tiger, Elk
If Pure Melee - Wolf, Unsure, Elk/Wolf/Tiger
If Skirmisher - Eagle, Tiger, Elk/Eagle/Tiger