IMO as a guy who did what you did (D&D Club, high school) and dealt with the appearances and playstyle of the inevitable edge lords...

You are the DM, you are the teacher. This is, I imagine, some of your the students first experience with our hobby. Do you see the un-fun on the faces of the other players at the table? Do you think this will turn them off of D&D/RPGs, perhaps forever? You have a responsibility to the players, yourself, and ultimately to the game. For the sake of the game, talk to the ones making it un-fun.

They need to know it's not fun for everyone. If they are unwilling to do that, then suggest they find/become a DM who wants to run with that kind of setting. But I assume your game is about heroes, not video game avatars living in a consequence-free world. If they don't get it, they have to go.

Not having a problem per se with that style is ignoring the context of your game. This goes way beyond the scope of simple in-game consequences.

My game attracted many socially marginalized students who needed the group to help them learn how to interact with others. They needed shelter from others who would browbeat, dominate, and assert their will over them. You are that shelter. You are the DM, you are the teacher. What kind of game are you going to allow to happen? What kind of play are you rewarding?