R9T14: Still standing, Vilma strikes again. With her opponent visible, she easily lands a blow that does 10 mod. "I won't hold it for long!"

R9T12: St. Dorn's brow relaxes, as he no longer needs to concentrate, for evil has revealed itself. He gestures a salute to the monstrosity holding the Milanite. "I don't know what you are, but I know you are Evil's tentacled hand-puppet, and with Torag's strength lent to me, I shall lay you low!"

St. Dorn charges forth, a faint sheen around himself and his warhammer and smites it for 17.

R9T11: Flair gets the sense that Vilma is not grappled by a larger creature, but that a larger creature has merely "docked" with its controller-human! Only he can see the truth, and his visual HUD has her fully computed, whereas it is only now compiling data on the larger monster. He points his crossbow at her and fires, but the bolt is deflected by her armor. Flair reloads.

R9T7: Winter blinks at Flair having just shot at Vilma, but she maintains her monologue (which still affects Flair). Realizing that the heroes need just a little more help, she prays to Pharasma to give aid in battle to all .... except Flair. She then steps to the side, but is still adjacent to Flair.

End Round 9, Begin Round 10 ...

R10T17:
This time, the monstrosity only bites down harder on Vilma, maintaining the hold and doing 13 + 2 CON.

R10T15: Brother Jaume, do you maintain your size? What do you do?

Vilma on deck, St. Dorn in the hole ...