"You know that using genjutsu to make people not notice me is kind of my whole shtick, right? I'm a bit better at it than I was when we met. Also, it's not like Senko-Sama was wearing me as a bra, when I'm not moving around in there I usually slide into some loops that I think were meant for storage scrolls? And she has an undershirt on usually."

"Also I probably would have noticed an explosion in my robe."

Senko looks down at the scroll containing the body of... "The chakra of the tailed beasts takes very well to shape transformation, at least according to the stories of the few Jinchuriki who were able to master the power... I did research into stories of the Gold and Silver brothers, the power of Nine-Tails for them was like extra arms and legs. If I took this man's cells and grafted them to myself, if I could cultivate enough of the tailed-beast chakra as part of my own, I could drastically compensate, if not cure outright, whatever chakra based disability that makes such skills so difficult for me "

Ichika snaps to attention, "disability?"

"I had a drastically unbalanced chakra nature which made my chakra almost impossible to control, and a difficulty with shape manipulation. My... enhancements are primarily a means to treat that, by comingling my chakra or making it easier to build my control... Though, one day, once the process is perfected, I hope to be able to give bloodlines and other enhancements to everyone. Put everyone on an equal footing."

"Okay... I guess that's understandable but..."