View Single Post

Thread: The Many Weddings of Fettina

1. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Many Weddings of Fettina

Fashionably Early/Late

"Heh, you're not wrong." Blanche concedes the point with an awkward smile. "Er, I'm fairly handy marksman with a variety of rifles, and none too shabby at patching people up either. Other than that, I'm alright at bossing people and I can play a mean game of Alpha Shrike or Trogshammer." The catgirl shrugs. She's never been great at knowing how to define herself outside of her work, having been so immersed her life in it for such a long period of her career.

"Honestly, Anika's the more impressive of us two. Hard to compete with turning into a bear." Also easier for Blanche to put the focus on her instead - being in the spotlight's a little scary. Though it is kind of heartwarming that Anika seems so intent on trying to show off how cool she is.

Bride's Tent

Cantata can't help but giggle silently as her eyes flit between Fayyaad and Gelley. "We don't have a ring bearer, so it will be the job of the Best Maid and Man of Honor to hold onto our rings until we exchange them at the altar," she explains. In Fayyaad's case, the ring meant for her to wear.

"Speaking of..." Cantata turns back to the vanity she'd been preparing at earlier and picks up a small jewelry case up from the table - simple and unadorned, the velvet of its cover the dark blue of a quiet night sky. "This is Fettina's ring, for whoever she's asked to hold it."

Bride's Tent - Wren

Cantata's eyebrows raise, but this time it's much less accusatory. The bow and the kiss catches her by surprise, and while appreciated and certainly a little charming, the gesture also amuses her more than anything. "I do look good in this, don't I?" she muses, pulling back and turning a half-step so she can look down at her dress while it swirls lightly around her. The heavier skirt doesn't quite spin like the usual cocktail dresses she usually wears, but it works well enough. "It's a little exciting - I have no idea what Fettina will wear." A beat. "Would not surprise me if she still hasn't decided," she adds with a smile.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2022-05-19 at 06:32 AM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!