[Crystal Crags]

"Yeah that's fair," Phoenix admits as she paces slowly, keeping an eye on the sand. "The talk bit, not the irresponsible bit. Though I guess, like, eighty five percent of the mech pilots I've met haven't been responsible enough to make their own decisions either."

They do tend to be kind of reckless and or crazy.

That's probably what happens when you spend all your time stomping around in a giant robot.

Speaking of giant robots!

The entity burst out of the sand again! and glomps her mech!

This time around she's ready for it.

Spin things up and kick 'em down! Lighting, plasma, searing heat, and a pulse of disruptive electro-magnetic power ripples out of Phoenix' mech, frying the entity and causing it to begin switching uncotnrollably as its components are rendered unable to communicate with each other. It seems highly resists to the damage caused by Phoenix' energy weapons, but that EMP really messed with it.

"Alright gals light that bastard up," she says, backing away to allow the apparently far more effective explosive weapons to do their job.

[Pepo's Hollow]

It's a like a big party!

With fireworks!

But the fireworks are all over the place surrounding you.

"It's making the faerie pumpkins explode we just have to get away from the pumpkins!" Lapis warns.

Just...

Look around a bit.

The are literally surrounded by hundreds of pumpkins. And those pumpkins are starting to explode like strings of eldritch fire-crackers.

Thinking quickly, Lapis folds in on herself until only a little magpie is left and then takes to the skies! Fly away! Fly awaaaaay!

Should Anika decide to follow Lapis in hawk form they'll both get a nice birds-eye-view of the pumpkin patch steadily exploding in huge glitter blasts of orange, purple, and green. The remains of the pumpkin monsters are getting blown to bits pretty effectively. Explosions rock their way across the corrupted fields, pumpkin monsters scurrying around aimlessly before getting blown up by the detonating pumpkins.

"I think that worked out okay," Lapis squawks.