Bliksem Los, the fabulous
Level 3 Sword bard; HP 24/24; AC 15; Passive perception 13; Save DC 13

Bliksem arrived too late at the dinosaur incident but he was able to witness the heroic of the Dame of Steel, he wispered amidst the crowd cheering "The dinosaur tamer, might be interesting". Bliksem shadowed this dinosaur tamer. As it appeared she was getting readied for going outside town, Bliksem stepped in front of the group. Pleasure to meet you, friends. I'm searching for adventures and coming back from them so i can write the exploits of extrordinary adventurers.
Bliksem bow, taking his ridiculously large hat off, letting his black and gold fur shining in all its beauty. "I am, Bliksem Los, I've been on the road with my master, who disappeared, probably in Chult but no more clues. It seems he found who killed the one i considered my first master. I fell in love with his stories and i'm here to make my own, for that, i need a group and someone who'd get in front of a charging dinosaur does give a feel of a good story starting. Permit me to join you, the pleasure gonna be all yours my friend."