[Geneva and Ambrosia in NERD TALK]

"Sharing a home world has never stopped different cultures from trying to conqueror one another before,"
Geneva points out.

And she has two worlds worth of experience with that.

So long as there are people war seems like an inevitability. All it ever takes is someone deciding that they want more and are willing to kill for it.

And sadly people with that kind of attitude have a tendency to claw their way to the top.

"I'll admit that I'm not clear on why the demons wanted to try to subjugate the Nexus to begin with. But I have my doubts that being able to walk or ride here rather than requiring a gate will change their attitude much."

She wouldn't mind peace-
-but peace seems highly unlikely.

"Hypothetically speaking, an endeavor like this wouldn't be terribly different from establishing a permanent bridge between the Nexus and another world. The scope and scale are just significantly greater. For that to work, you would need multiple anchor points on each side to establish the bridge and begin drawing the two locations together. Can you tell me precisely when you encountered this location with jumbled terrain recently?"