View Single Post

Thread: Vigil 8: Try jumping

1. - Top - End - #338
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Vigil 8: Try jumping

Quote Originally Posted by Gullara View Post
    [Dragon Storm - An Aside]

Utayo nods. "Well then , let's begin." She starts to hover smoothly in a direction perpendicular to the Vigil base. Looks like they're pretty immediately abandoning any road or trail. "It may take us some time to get there. Will you be already in the meantime?" She asks Ambrosia.
    [Dragon Storm - An Aside]

"Of course." She was ready right now but she didn't want to actually fly there as leaving her human body at this point would only make the hunger stronger and it was the last barrier between her and... well, all the potential food.
    Then she realizes something and breaks into a small sprint to catch up with the moonfolk. "You're hoovering." How very observant. But there was probably a implied question in there about the how.

[Geneva and Ambrosia in NERD TALK]

Ambrosia nods as Geneva hands her the book back. "I'm not actually sure if they have tested it out yet as the event we encountered was caused by sabotage. Therefore, I suspect an actual experiment will likely be more subtle in nature. So while this likely was a huge spike in your charts any experiment is likely to be smaller if they're performed any. But that's a good methodology." A beat. "Right, I almost forgot. They actually asked for you by name, Mrs Geneva as they expressed interest in meeting you. Likely due to your shared, ah, field of interest. I should probably have mentioned this earlier."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2022-05-22 at 01:22 PM.