[CATastrophe]

"Okay I'll go right now I'm good at finding things especially birds and I have a secret weapon for bird finding!" Lapis assures the others.

And what secret weapon is that?

A definitely normal magpie that you probably shouldn't pay much attention to takes off from VIGIL.

Hah!

This is Lapis' secret bird finding weapon!

Being a bird!

No bird would suspect a fellow bird from spying on them!

Probably.

Lapis is pretty sure that's how birds work.

Now... What sort of bird was she looking for? Oh right a little yellow one! But since this is one of those strange not animals it might not be that again when she finds it, which makes this harder. But! That just means she can drift every now and again to try to spot all the extra stuff the not-animals keep inways and outways! All she has to do is slowly fly wider circles around VIGIL looking for the not-bird!

Easy!

Definitely it wouldn't have gone very far since they were hovering over that nice little sprawling farming community right now and there are probably lots of people down there the bird might like right it's probably down there singing for someone harvesting grain or something.

[Geneva and Ambrosia in NERD TALK]

Nodding.

Yes yes, that makes sense.

An uncontrolled event will usually have a greater impact on the topography of space/time than a more precise operation.

Yes, mhmm the demons want to talk to her and-

"Wait, what?" Geneva replies, taking a moment to process that. "The people running this experiment asked about me specifically?"

She doesn't seem too keen on this.

Especially since these very demons had destroyed a great deal of important research and equipment when they destroyed her lab back at the old VIGIL tower.