Maybe we'd better listen to what this guy says.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Fire Lance
Spoiler: Portrait
Show

Young Simon liked to listen to his grandfather's stories. Grandpa was an adventurer and had a lot of stories. But one was Simon's favorite. Story about the Explosion in the Frog City. All other stories are good, too, but... They were too ordinary. Magics, assassins, orcs and elves. Everybody can go and find something like, but in the Frog Temple... There was something extraordinary! Living humans with metallic parts inside. Fire wand without magic! Strange force changing bodies! Wow! Grandpa even had one this... Blaster! But it didn’t work. Grandpa said it's out of ammo, and nobody can't make new ones, all who could have perished in that great Explosion.
He wasn't totally honest actually. Orc bandits happened once. There were five of them. They almost kill Frank the smith. Toyed with him. It was a matter of a couple of minutes when he became absolutely exhausted and the orcs killed him. Grandpa came. Raised this blaster and pushed the button. One of the orcs fell with a steaming hole in his armor. Grandpa fired six times more - one orc was too dodgy, another too diehard, both needed two shots - and all bandits were dead. "These were the last shots," - he said. Simon saw punishment and he realized - when he grows up, he will have such a weapon. He didn't know how, but it was already decided.

LN Human Psychic Warrior 6

Spoiler: Stats
Show
Abilities Initial 4th Total
STR 12 12
DEX 13 13
CON 14 14
INT 12 12
WIS 17 1 18
CHA 8 8

Spoiler: Build
Show
Level Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Reflex Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
1st Psychic Warrior-1 0 2 0 0 16: {+4} Autohypnosis: 4; {+4} Concentration: 4; {+4} Jump: 4; {+4} Knowledge (psionics): 4; Psionic Prodigy, Hidden Talent (Extend Range), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Heavy Blaster)*, Weapon Focus (Heavy Blaster) Soulbound Weapon
2nd Psychic Warrior-2 1 3 0 0 4: {+1} Autohypnosis: 5; {+1} Concentration: 5; {+1} Jump: 5; {+1} Knowledge (psionics): 5; Soulbound Weapon
3rd Psychic Warrior-3 2 3 1 1 4: {+1} Autohypnosis: 6; {+1} Concentration: 6; Jump: 5; Knowledge (psionics): 5; {+2} Extreme Leap; Zen Archery
4th Psychic Warrior-4 3 4 1 1 4: {+1} Autohypnosis: 7; {+1} Concentration: 7; {+2} Jump: 7; Knowledge (psionics): 5; Extreme Leap;
5th Psychic Warrior-5 3 4 1 1 4: {+1} Autohypnosis: 8; {+1} Concentration: 8; {+1} Jump: 8; {+1} Knowledge (psionics): 6; Extreme Leap; Point Blank Shot Bonus feat
6th Psychic Warrior-6 4 5 2 2 4: {+1} Autohypnosis: 9; {+1} Concentration: 9; {+1} Jump: 9; {+1} Knowledge (psionics): 7; Extreme Leap; Psionic Shot
* - there are no mentions in the Return to the Temple of the Frog what type of weapon Heavy Blaster is. Saint Stephen uses lighter version without proficiency feats and penalties being fighter, but he has alien human subtype. If you think Blaster and Heavy Blaster are martial or even simple, just change EWP with Up the Walls and Wall Walker power with Detect Hostile Intent or Animal Affinity.
Level Epic Feats
E1 Rapid Shot
E2 Psionic Meditation
E3 Bind Vestige
E4 Bind Vestige, Improved
E5 Narrow Mind
E6 Skill Focus (Concentration)
E7 Precise Shot
E8 Heavy Armor Optimization
E9 Deflective Armor
E10 Psionic Body

Level Class 1st 2nd PP
1st Psychic Warrior-1 Call Weaponry, Extend Range (feat) 0+2+2
2nd Psychic Warrior-2 Vigor 1+4+2
3rd Psychic Warrior-3 Force Screen 3+6+2
4th Psychic Warrior-4 Hustle 5+10+2
5th Psychic Warrior-5 Darkvision, Psionic 7+12+2
6th Psychic Warrior-6 Wall Walker 11+15+2

Spoiler: Leveling
Show
Spoiler: 1-2
Show
Here we begin. I have the most powerful ranged weapon ever. On the first level. Yes, it isn't always with me - my PP too low, but at least ammo isn't problem:
If you call a projectile weapon, it comes with 3d6 nonmagical bolts, arrows, or sling bullets, as appropriate.
Vigor give me some durability. Benefit of Extend Range for shooter is obvious. It doesn't need every fight, but when it needs it works.

Two words about Psionic Prodigy. Yeah, it's cursed 3.0 psionics! But... There is nothing 3.0 in this feat. It clearly works. If you still think it's prohibited... Well, let's count I took Wild Talent.

Spoiler: 3-4
Show
Zen Archery and rising BAB give me at least +9 AB. With touch attack. Yeah!
I think it's obvious what to do with Force Screen and Hustle.
Extreme Leap for somebody in full plate is +50% of speed!

Spoiler: 5-6
Show
Two more valuable feats. PBS mostly prec, but it's prec for so many needed feats... and +1 to attack and damage are never excessive. Psionic Shot, in turn, gives me extra 2d6 damage. 10d6 fire damage with a single shot. Wow!
Darkvision is good if darkness is around. Wall Walker is nice mobility option. Walk on the tree and shot from branch.

Spoiler: Epic
Show
What did I do here? Three things.
1) Improve my shots and shot options. Rapid Shot and Precise Shot, yes. It's a shame I can't take Greater Psionic Shot - +5 BAB prerequisite. Sadness.

2) I improve my psi focus skills. I work with Psionic Shot and Deflective Armor simultaneously, of course I need to regain psi focus quickly and reliably. With final numbers I fail Concentration only on natural 1.

3) And I take some defense. I’m talking about Savnok’s Armor. Free +1 full plate! +10 regular and touch AC. If armor disappears when Savnok is over, well, I’ll bind Savnok every day. But if armor is with me forever... I guess I'll bind Dahlver-Nar instead. My Wisdom is very important to me.

And the icing on the cake - Psionic Body. +10 hp. For my average 42 hp it's a significant boost.

Spoiler: Sources
Show
Type Name Book Page
Race Human PHB 12
Class Psychic Warrior XPH 24
Class variant Soulbound Weapon Expanded Classes, Part One link
Feat Psionic Prodigy Psionic Potpourri link
Feat Exotic Weapon Proficiency PHB 94
Feat Weapon Focus PHB 102
Feat Zen Archery CW 106
Feat Point Blank Shot PHB 98
Feat Psionic Shot XPH 50