Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Moonwell]

"Uhh... I guess?" Anika had honestly not thought much about it. But Ilpholin was right, was that goat with MERC? That'd be horrible! "We should probably ask them. Maybe they're not even aware that it's a demon?" Like how they wouldn't be aware that they were protecting a demon band? Some willful ignorance there.

Meanwhile, at the moonwell, Ava will feel a shiver creeping up her spine as she enters the liquid. It does simply feel like cool water but there's a energy to it. Like it's boiling, vibrating against her skin.
"Of course, I'll get to casting right away. But while I'm channeling I cannot have any conversations to you other than perhaps one-word exchanges. Just so you know." Then she will sit down at the edge of the water as green energy start to swirl around her. She appears to be in some form of meditative state with her eyes closed.
[Moonwell]

"Oh they know. They just choose to turn a blind eye to it. No... worse, they choose to use demons for their own gain no matter who they hurt along the way." Truly the worst. If it wasn't for the fact that they use everyone that way, not just demons, they would have been cleansed long ago.

"O-ok," Ava says, not having imagined making much small talk during this. Or any. Her hands make their way to her arms as she holds herself, trying to fight off the surreal feeling of being boiled without feeling any pain or effect. Pain... guess there was one thing to talk about.

"Will it hurt?"